Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick Check-In

Today is our last full day in London and the weather is extraordinary.  We're feeling a little flush today since yesterday a local hit TV show used our flat to film a scene.  It was sort of like a British (iTV) version of Bones or something (withholding the name for now).  Anyhow, they paid rather nicely; I can't imagine how the flat's owner, who arranged the deal, made out.  So to celebrate, we'll be taking a proper tea this afternoon which should set me up for a nice walk through one of London's parks.  At least I'll have that much time outdoors.  Tomorrow afternoon we'll be on to Paris.  I wish for lots more time in London, but I know I have to keep working and we have to keep moving so eventually we can go home.  Signing off for now but I'll be sure to update with some pictures and notes from Paris.  We'll have internet at home there, which should make checking in much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment